How long does it take to charge the laptop battery, mobile phone battery, camera, MP3/MP4/PSP lithium battery?
1. Whether it is a new battery or not, it can be pulled out and used. Generally, it will be full for 2-4 hours, and it will not be charged for 8 hours to 12 hours.
2. When the mobile phone is low, you should start charging in time;
3. The activation of the lithium battery does not require a special method and is activated before the battery is shipped from the factory. If you want to use the "first three 12-hour long charge activation" method that is circulated, it actually has no effect.
Lithium battery charging method:
(1) Standard charging method: charging with a constant current of 0.2C5 until the battery terminal voltage is 4.20V, and changing to constant voltage charging, until the charging current <0.01C5 is regarded as full.(Standard charging method is often used for calibration of battery capacity, because charging is too slow, rarely used in daily use)
(2) Fast charging method: charging with 1C5 constant current until the battery terminal voltage is 4.20V, changing to constant current charging, to charging current <0.01C5.
Note on the fast charging method:
1 The initial charging current should not be too large, so as to avoid overheating of the battery and leakage and bursting.
2 When the battery terminal voltage reaches 4.20V, it must be switched to constant voltage immediately. The voltage requirement is high (error <0.5%), and must be measured with more than four and a half multimeters.
Lithium battery discharge method:
(1) Standard discharge method: discharge at a constant current of 0.2 C5 until the battery terminal voltage is 2.75V.(Because it is difficult to meet this condition in daily use, it is of little significance. This method is mainly used for calibration of battery capacity)
(2) Fast discharge method: Because the internal resistance of lithium ion battery is very small, it allows large current discharge. At room temperature, discharge at 1C5 current can discharge for more than 54 minutes (more than 90%); 1.5C5 discharge time is more than 30 minutes; 2C5 discharge time More than 23 minutes; and allow for a shorter current discharge.
Precautions for using lithium batteries in mobile devices:
The most important tips for charging and discharging problems in lithium battery mobile phones:
1. Charge according to the standard time and program, even if it is the first three times, first plug the charger into the power supply and then plug the output of the charger into the charging port of the mobile phone (can be charged by the switch)
2. When the mobile phone battery is low, you should start charging in time; the lithium battery is the most vulnerable in the case of overdischarge!
3. The activation of the lithium battery does not require a special method. The lithium battery will naturally activate during normal use of the mobile phone.
Does the lithium battery have to be flushed for 12 hours in the first three times? Is the lithium battery activated?
Lithium battery correct charging method:
For the "activation" problem of lithium batteries, many sayings are: charging time must be more than 12 hours, repeated three times in order to activate the battery. This statement that "the first three charges should be charged for more than 12 hours" is obviously a continuation of the nickel battery (such as nickel cadmium and nickel hydrogen). So this kind of statement can be said to be misinformation at the beginning. The charge and discharge characteristics of lithium batteries and nickel batteries are very different, and it is very clear to tell you that all the serious formal technical information I have reviewed emphasizes that overcharge and overdischarge will make lithium batteries, especially liquid lithium. Ion batteries cause great damage. Therefore, charging is preferably performed in accordance with standard time and standard methods, especially for ultra-long charging of more than 12 hours. Usually, the charging method described in the mobile phone manual is a standard charging method suitable for the mobile phone.
Furthermore, the lithium battery phone or charger will automatically stop charging when the battery is full, there is no so-called "turbulent" charging of the nickel battery charger for 10 hours. In other words, if your lithium battery is full, it will be white charger on the charger. And none of us can guarantee that the characteristics of the battery's charge and discharge protection circuit will never change and the quality will be foolproof, so your battery will be on the edge of danger for a long time. This is another reason why we oppose long charging.
In addition, on some mobile phones, after charging for more than a certain period of time, if you do not remove the charger, then the system will not stop charging, and will start the discharge-charge cycle. Perhaps the manufacturer of this approach has its own purpose, but it is clearly unfavorable for the life of the battery and the phone/charger. At the same time, long charging takes a long time and often needs to be carried out at night. In the case of China's power grid, the voltage at night is high in many places and fluctuates greatly. As mentioned above, the lithium battery is very delicate, it is much less resistant to fluctuations in charge and discharge than nickel, and thus poses an additional hazard.