The advantage of Li-ion battery is that: Compared with nickel-cadmium batteries and nickel-hydrogen batteries, lithium-ion batteries have high volume-energy ratio, small volume, light weight, high working voltage, no memory effect (can be used at any time for charging), environmental protection, pollution-free, etc. The li-ion battery is the most advanced battery, and the disadvantage is that it is expensive. Therefore, in order to make full use of the energy efficiency of the lithium-ion battery, in the daily use and storage process, attention should be paid to the maintenance of the lithium-ion battery and the long-term storage of the lithium-ion battery, so the following will explain separately.
Daily maintenance of lithium-ion batteries:
1. The newly purchased lithium battery will have a little power, so it can be used directly. When the user gets the battery, it can be used directly, and the remaining power is used up and recharged. After 2~3 times of normal use, the lithium battery activity can be fully activated.
2. Lithium-ion battery does not have a memory effect, can be used with the charge, but it should be noted that the lithium battery can not be over-discharged, excessive discharge will cause irreversible capacity loss. When the machine reminds you that the battery is low, it will start charging immediately.
3. In daily use, the newly charged lithium battery should be put on hold for half a clock, and the charging performance is stable before use, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
4. When not using the instrument, be sure to take the battery out and store it in a dry and cool place.
5. Pay attention to the use environment of lithium-ion battery: lithium battery charging temperature is 0 °C ~ 45 °C, lithium-ion battery discharge temperature is -20 °C ~ 60 °C.
6. Do not mix the battery with metal objects to prevent metal objects from touching the positive and negative terminals of the battery, causing a short circuit, damaging the battery or even causing danger.
7. Do not knock, prick, crush, modification, dry the battery in the sun, do not place the battery in the microwave, high pressure and other environments.
8. Use a Authentic lithium-ion battery charger to charge the battery. Do not use a poor quality or other type of battery charger to charge the lithium-ion batter